- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Due to the nature of the product, no refunds will be issued. Please be sure to choose the correct products before checking out with your order.
- Signature is required for orders.
- Billing and Shipping address must MATCH.
- Perpetual Tresses is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items. We will not provide a refund nor replacement for your order. Please contact your local authorities and postal office.
- Every order comes with a tracking number and is shipped through USPS.
- You can track your package at USPS.COM or call them directly at 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777).
- Custom Wigs are made by the circumference measurements provided when customers order. Please take your measurements and select options very carefully. Your custom wig will be made according to your exact specifications selected.
- Please note, we are not responsible for improper measurements resulting in a wig that does not fit. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- If you measure in between circumference sizes, we recommend the higher size.
Ready to Ship Wigs are “first come, first served” units that have been made by the owner. Please check the description of each Ready to Ship Wig as they each have different aspects to each unit.
Wig Construction Policy
- After Wig Construction service charge has been paid, please send your hair to our P.O. Box.
- Customers are responsible for initial shipping charges and it is not deducted from wig construction service charge.
- Please send tracking information to firstname.lastname@example.org so owner can know when to expect package.
- If hair has been previously used, the hair must be clean. Hair must not have left over thread or glue on it.
- Please be advised, the owner works with the hair that is provided. The finished results depend a lot on the quality of the hair provided.
- Perpetual Tresses does observe major holiday, so please plan accordingly during these times.
- Please keep in mind that shipping times can increase during the holidays due to postal closings.