Helpful hints on taking an accurate circumference measurement:
- Start the measuring tape at the center of your hairline
- Hold the measuring tape snug but not tight against the head.
- Run the tape around, behind the ears, passing your hairline at the nape of the neck, and back up to the middle of your forehead. Keep the measuring tape flat against your head not allowing twists to develop on the tape.
- Measure at least 3 times. Consistent measurements will indicate you are measuring correctly.
- We recommend the larger size if you measure in between sizes.
How long will it take for my package to arrive?
Processing time are listed in the description of product. During sales, processing times can increase so please plan accordingly. Shipping takes 2-3 days after processing time. Flat rate shipping cost is $8.00
Are the Wefts/Tracks cut?
Yes, units are made on the sewing machine and tracks/weft are cut after each row is sewn down. Cutting the wefts ensures that the unit is flat and not bulky.
Where does the hair come from?
China. As you look through our website our hair is listed as "Virgin Hair". We used to label our hair as "Brazilian, Peruvian, etc.", yet stopped using those labels some time ago simply because it's not true. Just marketing. We sell authentic virgin hair, that has great quality and can last a year or more depending on how you take care of the hair. Take care of your hair and it will take care of you.
What is the color of the hair?
Our extensions vary between natural black and natural brown.
Is custom coloring offered?
Normally, there is no custom coloring offered so we ask that you seek a professional; however, if owner does offer a custom color it will be listed in the Ready to Ship tab.
How long does Perpetual Tresses last?
Depending on the maintenance taken to keep our hair looking and feeling good, it all depends on you. However, our hair can last you up to one year. Please take a look at the Hair Care tab located at the bottom of the screen.